Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Fashionable Straight Blonde Wig-Wigsbuy Fashion Reviews

I think this Fashionable Straight Blonde Wig is so cool, and you?
By jfgpoloski
Blond bomb! Great color. The wig was longer than the picture. More Bob like round. I gave it a texture cut for body and now it ROCKS. Backcomb a bit.

By Missinsunshine
Perfect. Wig looks just like it does in stock photo. Also comes with extra goodies I ordered on 4/20 & received on 4/25. Came packaged great. A nice box for safe keeping. I ordered in stock photo color. Love it. The wig is light weight. I went grocery shopping this morning & was told about 5 times how cute my hair is. 🙂 Means a lot when you are trying to grow your own hair back out. I can’t afford the REALLY really expensive cancer wigs. So many more on here that I want. 🙂 Will be a returning customer.

Wigsbuy provides human hair short hairstyle wigs or synthetic short hairstyle wigs at affordable price. If you like short wigs, you can join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment