Friday, January 20, 2017

Putting Your Hair in A Wig-Wigsbuy Reviews

Wigsbuy Reviews:This will probably work for most people, but If you have really heavy hair it may not work as well. I use this method.

First: You will need a couple bobby pins (or whatever works for you). Separate your hair into parts. Since my hair is fine, I only have to separate my hair into 4 parts (five including my bangs). The more hair you have, the more parts you will probably need.

Second: Take each part and pin it up onto the top of your head. I pin up 2 parts in the front, 2 parts in the back, and 1 part for my bangs.

Third: Pin any extra stray hairs up then put your wig cap on.

I love this method and use it all the time. I find your hair to be very even under your wig, and you can pin up your hair any way that works for you. This method can be very quick and easy. The wig cap will hold everything in place, so you can be lazy if you feel like it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment