Saturday, October 7, 2017

Wigsbuy Reviews For Stylish Straight Wig



Is there anyone like this Stylish Dapper Short Rocker Hairstyle Fashionable Straight Blonde Wig with Special Layered Hair Cut?


By jfgpoloski
Blond bomb! Great color. The wig was longer than the picture. More Bob like round. I gave it a texture cut for body and now it ROCKS. Backcomb a bit.
By Missinsunshine
Perfect. Wig looks just like it does in stock photo. Also comes with extra goodies I ordered on 4/20 & received on 4/25. Came packaged great. A nice box for safe keeping. I ordered in stock photo color. Love it. The wig is light weight. I went grocery shopping this morning & was told about 5 times how cute my hair is. :) Means a lot when you are trying to grow your own hair back out. I can't afford the REALLY really expensive cancer wigs. So many more on here that I want. :) Will be a returning customer.

By Brei
I really like the look and feel of this wig. It is flatter near the roots than in the picture but I prefer that it is not too poofy. I have naturally thick hair and the wig looks very similar to mine before I cut it so I wear it on nights out.




By Griselda
The length of hairs is below my ears which helps to give the hairs a fuller look. After seeing this I realized that how much endeavor has been put to make this unconventional wig. This is a wig which is capable of attracting people’s attention.



Join us!






No comments:

Post a Comment