Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Product Advisory About Youthful Fascinating Sexy Long Curly Lace Front Wig

What do you think of this Youthful Fascinating Sexy Long Curly Lace Front Wig 100% Real Human Hair?

If you are interested of this wig, I think this product advisory is useful for you.


By Karendabu1986 Date:29/04/2016
Question: I cut my hair too short and I went to couple wig stores here in my area but they looked too fake like it was too obvious that its not my hair I really love this long blonde wig but I dont wanna spend this much money and then when I receive it I wont like it I would love to see a picture of an actual customer wearing it so I would have idea how it looks like

Answer: Dear friend!Welcome to wigsbuy and thanks for your concern of this wig. Sorry for the inconvenience , we just have pictures on our website , but we can make the wig the same as picture and make you satisfied when you receive it . If you have any other questions please contact us feel free! Have a nice day!


By katz7497 Date:27/01/2016
Question: My 19 yo daughter is beginning chemo soon and her hair image is a real concern for her not to mention keeping her depression from increasing I am interested in this wig as shown in the picture with a few modifications She has very dense hair naturally What is the max density What would the overall cost be for max density color shown on picture baby hairs included and full lace instead of lace front

Answer: Dear Friend, Thanks for your support to Wigsbuy. For this wig you like, the density we can make is 120% and it looks a little bit less than picture style. And the biggest density we can make is 150%. I recommend you make density 130%. And for the full lace cap, the extra fee is $100. If you like the picture color, please choose "The same as picture". If you have any other questions please contact us feel free! Have a nice day!


By seynra2 Date:18/01/2016
Question: Hello I am very interested in this wig I have read the answers to questions I had But could you send me a color draft I do believe I will want the hair rooted and baby hairs and possibly 150% density I really like the color as shown but do not know the name of color used Also I would need a petite size Would 150% density be too much also I am wondering the extra cost Can you possibly be able to tell me the extra pricing for this Thank You very much.

Answer: Dear friend!Welcome to wigsbuy and thanks for your concern of this wig. 1. Kindly find that if you want the petite size for this wig , you can choose petite in the size chart for it . 2. Also kindly find that we can make the color " the same as picture " and you just need to choose " the same as picture " in the color chart , but i have confirmed with our colleague about the dark roots , he said that we will make the dark roots a little longer than the picture . 3.Kindly find that we can make 150% density for this wig and you need to pay $30 extra to us . If you have any other questions please contact us feel free! Have a nice day!

Join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment